SOPHIA'S COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our promises to you when you're visiting one of our locations.
SERVING WITH A SMILE
Our staff here at Sophia’s will take all the steps necessary for you to have a positive experience. We value you and your guests and will treat you as family when you dine with us.
EXCEPTIONAL & AFFORDABLE FOOD
Our menu is full of great food that we hope you’ll find tasty, fulfilling and affordable. Our cooks make all your food exceptional and just the way you ask. We offer full portion sizes made fresh everyday.
Our restaurants are refreshed and comfortable. We want you, your family and friends to feel relaxed when visiting us and enjoy your meals. Your feedback helps us improve your future experience.
Customers love our tasty signature dishes made just for you.
ABOUT SOPHIA'S RESTAURANT
A little about us and what makes us special.
We care about every customer who comes through our doors. We want you to have the best dining experience you can have, no matter what you order or what time of day it may be. Customer feedback is essential to us because it helps make us better and helps you have a more enjoyable visit. We are always learning better ways to serve you. All of our locations offer comfortable atmospheres, great food, knowledgeable staff and a one-of-a-kind restaurant that knows what it takes to serve you best!
Hear from some of our happy customers who had a great experience with us.
- I love the food, large portions, served hot and quickly. The wait staff is attentive and friendly, have been going there for quite a few years and I’ve never had bad service.TimoteoHappy Customer
- Friendly atmosphere, large portions, great coffee and great service!DonaldHappy Customer
- Awesome food, awesome service, awesome all around. The hubs and I took his folks and our son to breakfast. Everyone had more than enough delicious food. Coffee was hot and our server was on point. I had the Mediterranean frittata and it was super good. We have been eating here for years and have never had any complaints.BethHappy Customer
- No doubt my favorite place to go for breakfast in Northwest Indiana. Hard to even decide what to order because everything is so good.BenHappy Customer
- Sophia’s is a staple for me and my husband when we are in NWI visiting family. It’s the standard breakfast spot and greasy food kind of place. Oh man, is it delish! Huge portions, so be sure to bring an appetite and a take home box after your meal. Prices are very reasonable and even if you find yourself waiting for a table on the weekends, the wait is never very long.TeresaHappy Customer
- I live in Chicago, but would happily trek to Sophia’s for their pancakes alone. Some of the best I’ve ever had. The portions at Sophia’s are HUGE. Everything was pretty good, but the pancakes were fantastic. Staff were all really friendly. Very happy we found this place, can’t wait to go back soon!LupeHappy Customer